With continuing falling temperature look for a Low Monday morning of 5 little ole degrees. Monday remains mostly cloudy and some Flurries but most of the moisture will be long gone and our High Temp only reaches 8 to 10 degrees. That is definitely in the dangerous territory.
Monday Night Flurries ending as skies are clearing but the Low temp plunges to 0 degrees in some places and maybe 2 deg. in and closer to towns and cities. Tuesday we may warm to 18 to 20 degrees but we don't get above Freezing until Wednesday.
More Snow or Ice chances later in the week but that system is not looking as severe as it was yesterday.
Take care of your animals and stock those Bird Feeders.
Now here's the Forecast.
- Sunday Rain before 3pm, then rain and snow. High near 53. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Snow accumulation of maybe half a inch.
- Sunday Night Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -9. Windy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 inch with isolated pockets of maybe 2 or 3 inches.
- Monday Flurries likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 9. Wind chill values as low as -14. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Flurries likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Calm wind.
- Winter is looking rough this go around so stay on your toes. Roads will be slick because Salt isn't very helpful at the temperatures we're looking at.
- Hope to see you Monday. And Karla if you're out there I hope you're well.