Our Saturday looking mostly Sunny and 45 deg. or so and Saturday night with approaching Rain our Low will be around 32 or so. Sunday looks like Rain and then Snow in the afternoon, maybe a couple of inches before ending after midnight.
The real epic part hits Monday, some Forecasters think the High Temperature Monday may only be around 12 degrees. It's likely been 20 years since we had that kind of cold. Low Temp Monday Night about 4 degrees and likely Zero degrees in some low spots. We only get around 20 degrees on Tuesday.
If that's not enough we maybe got Ice Storm chances Wednesday night. So I would advise everyone to prep for a Rough Week ahead.
Friday morning Missy and Sophie equaled their best time ever for going out and doing their duty. Monday I may not even ask them to go out. Fortunately they are Puppy Pad trained.
Here's this now from the NWS
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. South southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Rain before 3pm, then rain and snow. High near 47. South southeast wind 10 to 20 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Scattered flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.